He works for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal. He has been recognized with state and regional awards for his work.
Dennis covers all things business in Northeast Mississippi. He is enthusiastic when it comes to new businesses, Toyota’s nearby manufacturing facility, Elvis, farming, small businesses, The Mall at Barnes Crossing, BancorpSouth, Renasant Bank, Hancock Fabrics, Tupelo Regional Airport, restaurants, retailers, downtown Tupelo, tourism, furniture and the Tupelo Furniture Market.
He loves writing about the people who make the businesses possible.
Dennis Seid is the business editor at the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal. He’s been covering news in the region since 2004.
His career began in retailing in 1991, but he found journalism. After two sports writing stints, Dennis returned to his roots in business in 2002.
Proud father. Vicksburg native. Car enthusiast. Dog owner. Mississippi State University grad. Wok cooker extraordinaire.
Phone: (662) 678-1578.
In addition to Biz Buzz, Dennis’ work appears in/on:
• the daily edition of the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
• the Sunday business section of the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
• Northeast Mississippi Business Journal, our monthly business magazine
• Twitter: @dennisseid
• Various special sections produced by Journal Inc.
• Many newspapers and websites that subscribe to wire services, such as The Associated Press