Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept opens its sixth location in the Mississippi on Tuesday, when it opens its Tupelo store at 3581 N. Gloster St.
During grand opening week, guests will get a chance to win giveaways and take part in specials that include:
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 – Free Chicken Salad for a year – The first 100 guests at opening and the first 100 guests at 5 p.m. to make a $10 purchase will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for 12 months. The first 100 guests to make a $10 purchase from 2 p.m to 4 p.m. in the drive-thru will receive a free 24 oz. drink.
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 5 p.m. to purchase The Chick will receive a free 30 oz. Chick Tumbler.
- Thursday, Dec. 6 – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 5p.m. to purchase The Chick will receive a free large drink and Chick coozie.
- Friday, Dec. 7 – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 5 p.m. to purchase The Chick will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Each guest will receive one free small Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for a year.
- Saturday, Dec. 8 – The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
The Tupelo Chicken Salad Chick is owned and operated by multi-unit franchisees Robin and Will Clayton. The husband-and-wife franchisee team had their first taste of the brand’s chicken salad in Auburn and developed personal ties when Robin’s sister started working at the Chicken Salad Chick corporate office a few years ago. After getting to know the brand, it’s unique dining experience and high-quality product, Robin and Will decided to form YESSAM, LLC with other members of their family. The group opened the state’s first Chicken Salad Chick location in Oxford last year and is excited to be opening their second restaurant in Tupelo.
“It’s been a little over a year since we opened our first Chicken Salad Chick and so far, it has been one of the greatest journeys,” said Robin Clayton. “The brand’s rich culture and inviting atmosphere make Chicken Salad Chick a top restaurant for families, catering to the likes of both the youngest and oldest generations. This holiday season, Will and I are thrilled to welcome the residents of Tupelo to Chicken Salad Chick and know some of the season’s best memories will be made in our restaurant.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew and began franchising in 2012. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has 102 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Tupelo will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com or call (662) 269-3265. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.