The 20th annual Tupelo Elvis Festival is June 6-10 is a big deal, and package tickets are sold out.
However, there are individual tickets for events now on sale. Prices range from $10 to $50, depending on the event and where the seat is.
Per the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association, questions about ticket sales should be directed toward the BancorpSouth Arena Box Office at 662- 841-6528. For a list of Elvis Fest events, a description of the festival or for any other questions about the festival, visit the website here.
For your convenience, here’s the schedule, with links to the events that still have tickets available:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6
- 6 pm – Kick-Off Concert in the Elvis Presley Birthplace Auditorium. SOLD OUT
- 8 pm – Elvis Homecoming: Where It All Began. FREE EVENT
THURSDAY, JUNE 7
- 11 am – Christmas Show in the Elvis Presley Birthplace Auditorium. SOLD OUT
- 5 pm – Elvis Homecoming Parade in Downtown Tupelo
- 6 pm – ’56 Homecoming Reenactment in Fairpark. (includes a reenactment of Elvis’ Tupelo 1956 homecoming concert, a movie years concert, 1968 Comeback Special concert and the “Aloha from Hawaii” concert. FREE EVENT.
FRIDAY, JUNE 8
- 10 am – Round One of the Tupelo Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Competition (Buy tickets by clicking this link)
- 2 pm – Conversations with Tom Brown at the Historic Lyric Theatre (Tickets will be available at the door – $20).
- 6 pm – Elvis Concerts at BancorpSouth Arena (Buy tickets by clicking this link!)
SATURDAY, JUNE 9
- 10:30 am • Semi-Finals of the Tupelo Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Competition. (Buy tickets by clicking this link!)
- 2 pm – Living history and autographs in Downtown Tupelo. FREE EVENT
- 6 pm – Finals of the UETA Competition and Showcases. (Buy tickets by clicking this link!)
SUNDAY, JUNE 10
- Events are being finalized; more to come later