Posted on August 11, 2014.
Sorry I didn’t get a chance to post these Friday, but here are the inspection reports for the week of Aug. 1-8:
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities.
The facilities are graded from A to C. An “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit closure of the restaurant.
• Tupelo: Tupelo Children’s Mansion, Tupelo Movie 8, Johnny’s Dairy Bar, New Directions, Southern Belle Refrigerated, Zapata Mexican Restaurant, Mist Asian Restaurant & Bar, Longhorn Steak House, Five Guys, Broken Liven Ministry Kitchen.
• Guntown: Gurley’s
• Baldwyn: Lula Lee’s Coffee Corner
• Oxford: Lindey’s, Haven House, Abner’s Restaurant (S. Lamar), Off Square Books, Casa Mexicana of Oxford, Country Club of Oxford, England Dan’s Car Steaks &Grill
• Taylor: Taylor Grocery
• Corinth: Magnolia Regional, Parker’s Snack Bar, Mi Toro, Kroger Deli, Rib Shack, George’s Diner, Cornerstone Health & Rehab, Express Shop #6, Jack’s Family Rest #221, City Park Concession #1, Dairy Queen, Subway #27089, American Legion #6
• Calhoun City: Nancy’s Place, Simply Charming Ice
• Derma: Wayne’s Quick Stop
• Vardaman: Ram Shack, Sweet Potato Specialties
• West Point: Magnolia Seasoning, The Twisted Burger Company
• Fulton: The Market at John Rankin, W.B. Catering
• Aberdeen: McDonalds, Terry’s Discount Grocery, Mildred’s Restaurant
• Amory: East Amory Elementary, Amory Middle School, Cultured Cow Yogurt & Coffee
• Hamilton: Lackie’s Steak and Fish
• Starkville: Captain D’s, Rosey Baby, Tutti Frutti
• Pontotoc: Wal-Mart Supercenter #164 bakery, Wal-Mart Supercenter #164 Deli, Venetta’s Vittles
• Booneville: Wendy’s, Jumpertown One Stop, Ol’ 45 One Stop
• Blue Mountain: Papa Don’s Cafe
• Ripley: Rest Haven Health and Rehab, Golden Living Center, Dumas Food Mart, Sonic Drive In
• Walnut: Walnut Exxon
• Belmont: Sparks Drive In, Subway
• New Albany: Kangaroo Express
• Blue Springs: Snack Time Vending
• Myrtle: Southern Ice Catering