Oops, meant to post this earlier, but here ya go. This week’s inspections.
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities. The facilities are graded from A to C. An “A” is the best. A “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit closure of the restaurant.
The following Northeast Mississippi facilities were inspected between May 30-June 6.
• Tupelo: Hong King Chinese Restaurant, Moore’s Kitchen, Bel-Air, Frutalicious, WIng Stop, The Antler, Unique Treets Cheesecakes & Candies, Mi Casa Su Casa
• Belden: Belden Grocery
• Blue Springs: Country Line Grocery & Deli #1, Ray-Ray’s
• Guntown: Quick Mart
• Mooreville: Mooreville One Stop
• Oxford: Bottletree Bakery, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Rib Cage – Upstairs Bar, Rib Cage, Rib Cage – Downstairs Bar, Malco’s Oxford Studio 8, High Point Coffee, Mundo Latino Bar, Mundo Latino Restaurant, El Mariachi, El Mariachi Bar, Tienda El Carreton, Char Grilled Seafood & Steaks Bar, Kangaroo #1533, TheLunch Box
• Corinth: White Trolley, Captain D’s, Subway Mobile Unit, Dogwood of Corinth, Long Distribution, Corinth Coca Cola Bottling Works, B-Market
• Rienzi: Massey’s Ice
• Vardaman: Mi Valles Restaurant
• Bruce: Pizza Hut, North Pak a Pok, 389 Grocery
• Ecru: Ecru Fish and Steak House
• Booneville: Dodge Store, Wendy’s By Pass Burger Shop
• Ripley: Country Inn Too, Melinda Dees Catering, Food Giant
• Walnut: Litco Express #17
• Iuka: Hardee’s
• Oxford: Char Grille Seafood & Steak
• Corinth: Back Yard Burgers
• Ripley: Pizza Hut