Site Selection magazine has named its “Best” places to invest globally and in the U.S., as well as the top projects for 2013.
But what drew our eye was its list of the “Best to Invest Micropolitan Groups” for 2013. The Tupelo-based Community Development Foundation is on it. Makes sense, since Tupelo was the No. 2-rated micropolitan by Site Selection earlier this year.
Here’s the Best to Invest micropolitan Groups, in alphabetical order:
- City of Lewisburg Economic Development, Tenn.
- City of Tullahoma Economic Development Corp., Tenn.
- Community Development Foundation, Tupelo, Miss.
- Genesee County Economic Development Center, Batavia, N.Y.
- Harrison County Development Authority, Bridgeport, W. Va. (Clarksburg, W.Va. Micropolitan Area)
- Jamestown/Stutsman Development Corp., N.D.
- Natchez Inc. Economic Development, La.-Miss.
- The City of LaGrange Economic Development Office, Ga.
- Twin Cities Development, Scottsbluff, Neb.