Inspections 02.07.14: Sao Thai, The Levee, George’s Diner, more
Here’s this week’s food inspection report. No “C” grades this week.
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities. The facilities are graded from A to C. “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
• Baldwyn – Down’s Grocery
• Tupelo – Captain D’s (S. Gloster), Wendy’s (N. Gloster), Sao Thai
• Mooreville – KC’s Mart, First Stop
• Oxford – Vend-A-Snack of Oxford, Ted’s Fine Frozen Foods Distribution, Pizza Hut (E. University Ave.), Pizza Hut #2123 (Jackson Ave West), Oxford Health & Rehab (Graceland), Haven House, James Food Center, The Levee – Upstairs Bar, The Levee – Front Bar, The Levee – Outside Bar, Dixie Crawfish, Chick-Fil-A, McCarthy’s Irish Pub @ The Levee, Funkys LLC, Funky LLC Bar
• Corinth – Subway Sandwich, Parker’s Snack Bar, TKE, Inc.; George’s Diner, Cornerstone Health & Rehab, Krystal, Huddle House #469, Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, Mi Ranchito Mexican Rest.
• Ashland – Treasure Chest
• Bruce – Title 3 Center, Clint’s PIt Stop, Home Town Cafe, Cart Barn Inn @ Yoda Creek
• Big Creek – Paisley’s Boardwalk Steakhouse
• Vardaman – Vardaman Express
• Houston – T’s Bar-B-Q Pit, West Pak A Pok, Grocer’s Pride Supermaket.
• Holly Springs –Two Brothers Tire & Lube LLC, Two Brothers Tire & Lube 2
• Aberdeen – Community Care Center of Aberdeen
• Amory – New Hunan Chinese Restaurant
• Smithville – T-Mart #12
• MSU – Aramark – Templeton Center
• Sherman – Wild Bills-Bill Gray
• Booneville – Kentucky Fried Chic, Jumpertown High, Big V Quick Mart
• Marietta – Little Vee
• Ripley – Tippah County Hospital, Tippah Lake Deli and Grocery, Dumas Food Mart, Sonic Drive In of Ripley, Ripley Express
• New Albany – Nichol’s Food & Deli
The Levee Restaurant (Oxford), Comfort Inn (Oxford), Waffle House #1888 (Starkville), Aydha JB Quick Stop (Pontotoc), Chevron Food Mart #2 (Ripley)
To check facilities in other counties, go to msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/43,1911,231,203.html. If in doubt about any facility, call the responsible health department.