Here’s this week’s food inspection report. No “C” grades this week.
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities. The facilities are graded from A to C. “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
• Baldwyn – Down’s Grocery
• Tupelo – Captain D’s (S. Gloster), Wendy’s (N. Gloster), Sao Thai
• Mooreville – KC’s Mart, First Stop
• Oxford – Vend-A-Snack of Oxford, Ted’s Fine Frozen Foods Distribution, Pizza Hut (E. University Ave.), Pizza Hut #2123 (Jackson Ave West), Oxford Health & Rehab (Graceland), Haven House, James Food Center, The Levee – Upstairs Bar, The Levee – Front Bar, The Levee – Outside Bar, Dixie Crawfish, Chick-Fil-A, McCarthy’s Irish Pub @ The Levee, Funkys LLC, Funky LLC Bar
• Corinth – Subway Sandwich, Parker’s Snack Bar, TKE, Inc.; George’s Diner, Cornerstone Health & Rehab, Krystal, Huddle House #469, Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, Mi Ranchito Mexican Rest.
• Ashland – Treasure Chest
• Bruce – Title 3 Center, Clint’s PIt Stop, Home Town Cafe, Cart Barn Inn @ Yoda Creek
• Big Creek – Paisley’s Boardwalk Steakhouse
• Vardaman – Vardaman Express
• Houston – T’s Bar-B-Q Pit, West Pak A Pok, Grocer’s Pride Supermaket.
• Holly Springs –Two Brothers Tire & Lube LLC, Two Brothers Tire & Lube 2
• Aberdeen – Community Care Center of Aberdeen
• Amory – New Hunan Chinese Restaurant
• Smithville – T-Mart #12
• MSU – Aramark – Templeton Center
• Sherman – Wild Bills-Bill Gray
• Booneville – Kentucky Fried Chic, Jumpertown High, Big V Quick Mart
• Marietta – Little Vee
• Ripley – Tippah County Hospital, Tippah Lake Deli and Grocery, Dumas Food Mart, Sonic Drive In of Ripley, Ripley Express
• New Albany – Nichol’s Food & Deli
The Levee Restaurant (Oxford), Comfort Inn (Oxford), Waffle House #1888 (Starkville), Aydha JB Quick Stop (Pontotoc), Chevron Food Mart #2 (Ripley)
To check facilities in other counties, go to msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/43,1911,231,203.html. If in doubt about any facility, call the responsible health department.