It wasn’t a very busy week for the state Department of Health’s food inspectors, but here’s what we have for this week.
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities.
The facilities are graded from A to C. “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
The facilities are listed as they are in the MSDH system, even if there are typos.
• Tupelo – Subway and McDonald’s (both at Love’s Travel Center)
• Oxford – City Grocery, Abner’s Restaurant, Mundo Latino
• Corinth – Alcorn County Regional Correction Facility
• Houston – Dodge’s Store 673, Subway, Sprint Mart #4139, United Convienance, Food Giant #273
• Fulton – Burger King, Sweet Cheeks Donut & Sammich
• Nettleton – Sonic Drive In
• Ripley – China Kitchen
• Faulkner – Muddy Creek Store
• Iuka – Hide Away Bar & Grill
• New Albany – Eagle Fast Stop #2
Alcorn County CWC
To check facilities in other counties, go to msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite /_static/43,1911,231,203.html. If in doubt about any facility, call the responsible health department.