Not a lot of restaurant inspections this week to report, mostly because any done in Lee County haven’t been file as of 2:45, when we put this out. If they’re updated, we’ll post them here on Biz Buzz. Meantime, this is what we have to report this week:
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities.The facilities are graded from A to C.
“A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
The following Northeast Mississippi facilities were inspected between Aug. 23-30.
The facilities are listed as they are in the MSDH system, even if there are typos.
—– A’s —–
The Noodle Bowl
* Editor’s note: All food vendors at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium received A’s
West Corinth Grocery
Bill’s Family Rest.
OEC Japanese Express
Southern (Scott Field, MSU)
The Grocery Store (Marietta)
Big V Quick Mart (Booneville)
Golden China (Ripley)
Broke Joe’s (Blue Mountain)
Snack Time Vending (Blue Springs)
—– B’s —–
Honey Bee Bakery (Oxford)
—– C’s —–
Lusa Pastry Cafe (Oxford)
To check facilities in other counties, go to msdh.ms.gov/food/defaultDates.aspx.
Details of inspections also are available on the website.
The health department’s disclaimer: If in doubt about any facility, call the responsible health department.
- Restaurant inspections 8/30/13: Ryan’s, China Capital, Malibu’s, Lackie’s, more
- Inspections 9/13/13: Cross Roads Rib Shack, Aunt B’s, 3-Way Grocery, Smokie’s
- Inspections: Neon Pig, Olive Garden 11/21/12
- Inspections: Endville Bakery, Vic’s Place 1/3/13
- Inspections: Danver’s, Malco, Hilton 10/15/12