If you’re on the beach, on the lake, or merely in the back yard having a barbecue, enjoy the day.
And if you’re working, Biz Buzz hopes you get some well-deserved time off eventually.
Nothing big on the horizon to post today, but here are a few numbers to ponder over the Labor Day weekend:
Labor Day weekend spending is expected to grow to $804, compared to $749 last year.
- 24% of our spending will be on transportation and lodging
- 21% of our spending will be on food and beverages
- 57% of us will be dining out
- 46% of us will be visiting with friends and family
- 43% of us will go shopping
I’ve got to cut my back yard. Somehow that didn’t make the list. Oh, well. Enjoy!