WSJ: Ways to help Oklahoma
The Wall Street Journal posted this today and we wanted to share.
Click here for the full article. From the Wall Street Journal…
1) Donate to the Red Cross, which has opened shelters for residents who lost their homes, and is connecting family members to each other throughwww.safeandwell.org. The Red Cross is accepting donations via redcross.org. You can also donate $10 by texting REDCROSS to 90999.
2) Volunteer or Donate to the Salvation Army, which is assisting with disaster recovery and meals and clothing for residents and responders, among other services. You can make a donation online or text STORM to 80888 to make a $10 donation. You can donate by check by writing ”Oklahoma Tornado Relief” on it and mailing it to: The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK., 73157. Phone: 1-800-SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769).
3) Donate to The United Way of Central Oklahoma, which is assisting with tornado recovery efforts. Donate online or by check by writing ”May Tornado Relief” on it and mailing to United Way of Central Oklahoma, P.O. Box 837, Oklahoma City, OK , 73101.
4) Donate to Operation USA, a relief agency preparing emergency materials, shelter and cleaning supplies to Oklahoma health organizations and schools. Donate online, by phone at 1-800-678-7255, or by check made out to Operation USA, 7421 Beverly Blvd., PH, Los Angeles, CA 90036. You can also text AID to 50555 and donate $10.
5) Donate to Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief, which is assisting with tree removal, laundry and meal services to victims and families. Financial contributions can be made online.