FRIDAY 3:30 p.m. UPDATE:
The website has been updated with several inspections. They are posted below.
Slim pickings this week with restaurant inspections. Nothing has been entered into the MSDH system for Lee County since Nov. 2.
image via MSDH
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities.
The facilities are graded from A to C. “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
The following Lee County facilities were inspected between Nov. 1 and Friday. The facilities are listed as they are in the MSDH system, even if there are typos.
— A’s —-
- Thomas Street School
- D’Casa Rancho Grill (713 S. Gloster)
- Shade Tree Lounge (South Green)
- Longshot Sports Bar (Shannon)
- Commercial Distributors (Tupelo – 2704 S. Green)
- Papa Joe’s Shack (Okolona)
- Waffle House # 291 (North Gloster St.)
- Bishops BBQ & Grill (McCullough Boulevard)
- Salad Creations (3952-D North Gloster St.)
- Subway (North Gloster)
- McDonalds (North Gloster)
- Chevron Food Mart (850 North Gloster)
— B’s & C’s—-
To check facilities in other counties, go to msdh.ms.gov/food/defaultDates.aspx.
The health department’s disclaimer:
If in doubt about any facility, call the responsible health department. Data are for informational purposes, not enforcement.