We’re on our fourth week of all A’s when it comes to restaurant inspections. Read previous inspections here.
image via MSDH
The state Department of Health regularly inspects restaurants and food facilities.
The facilities are graded from A to C. “A” is the best. “C” is the equivalent of failing, but the inspection isn’t bad enough to merit the closure of the restaurant.
The following Lee County facilities were inspected between Sept. 27 and today.
The facilities are listed as they are in the MSDH system, even if there are typos.
- Mama Bar & Grill (Cliff Cookin)
- Neal& Clyde Place (1235 Lee Line Road, Tupelo)
- Malibu’s Wings (inside Mall at Barnes Crossing food court)
- Old Venice
- Simply Catering (Tupelo)
- Nautical Whimsey Italian Bistro& Wine Bar
- The Lost Pizza Co:
- Skybox Sports Bar& Pizzeria
- City Cafe (Baldwyn)
- Mi Toro Bravo, Inc (Saltillo)
B’s & C’s
Read more in Sunday’s Journal.
Click here to read all the reports.